Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jonas Mafia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2022
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKW1g0CG5VQ

squanchy

Player
Player
Replying on Behalf of 177155 since he's hitting the gym at the moment and is not a beta male that sits on the computer all day long.
Same scenario Rejected - Mercy kill | 177155 | 177969 - rejected.
Quoting the rules straight from Discord:
It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN

Now let me highlight the critical part of the rule for you since you don't seem to be intelligent enough to understand because you're mad he stole your panels and couldn't think straight because of the anger.

It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN
> I have emboldened the critical part of the rule. The situation here has no RP situation.

In case you weren't able to find the emboldened part, let me quote it separately "to help him to avoid RP situation"

In case you still fail to understand what it means, let me re-iterate it for you:
to help him to avoid RP situation

In case you still haven't understood, let me write it in a way you'd understand: to help him to avoid RP

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Approved

ID 177155 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 148497 will receive a punishment for UB demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom