Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Reload ddd
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Nov 26, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/9PEkRSjQWNde

reloadd

Player
Player
Hello Alex odd me and my friend filled a lot off forums about the ban of both of us for not recording during event (Broken rule 1.7) , as we have written we really apologize about what happened and it wont happen again , if you notice me and my friends are a total of 7 we all joined the server and we really like rp'ing here its one of the most fun servers we have ever played nothing like FiveM or other launchers or servers, we have spend a lot off time in the server even my friend (ID : 237529 ) bought the battlepass and planning to buy more to support the server and the ban of us really ruined the fun we really wish for you to unban us so we can continue playing in this fun server , and we promise you it was a first and last, we wont forget to prepared or anything , it will be a pleasure to play on this server again as soon as possible.
NOTE: proofs off other recordings is available it was mistake to forget to record that event.

Lots of love
Reload & Devo

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Reduced this time ban to 3 days
next time if similar situation with POV will happen u will sit full time in ban
so BEFORE starting of event prepare recording SOFT and check it to record and work properly
Each POV u should save for 48 hours after event end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom