Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
1. Your name IRL: Lidor Kamarlekar
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 15:OO PM to 6:00 AM
5. Average online per day: 10h +
6. Your Discord: SkyDown#7986
7. Your Nickname: Jess Starlight
8. Your ID: -3474
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Well I play this game A lot and i have so much fun and i do wanna to help other people to find the RP game fun as I do I believe I can help in a lot of situation and make people love me as an admin and change a lot of people and make the game fun more then now.
i talking with a lot of admins every day and even maybe a lot of them know my name i do like they spirit and i wanna feel one of them as a family i can bring to them more help and assist them in anytime every day even if i am at work i can open my laptop and help them.
2. What are your strengths?
My Strengths that i am always try to understand 2 sides and learn more then only talk about something that happens.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My Weakness is when i find a lie about something i can really be sad because he lie to me.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i do have fun in RP game but its time for me to assist another people so i am ready to leave the RP for it.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i do have a Business but i don't care to give him up for making An Admin
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.
*Last Time i got rejected by History Punishment i will like Eddie Brook to check and Give me a Chance to show that i change

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom