Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashu Negi

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Ashutosh Negi
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 11:00 AM to 18:00 PM and 5:00 AM to 16:00 PM on weekends
5. Average online per day: 5-10 hours daily / 10-14 hours on weekends
6. Your Discord - Gojokun#8865
7. Your Nickname: Ashu Negi
8. Your ID: 378
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime Section and State is option as I have experience in both
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been playing from a long time in our Grand RP Project in EN#2 and I am old player there so while playing in the server I experienced so many things like I had become the HC in LSPD and I had become the under deputy in Ballas and other gangs too and while playing RP I saw people are doing so many rule breaks while doing hostage situations , store robberies and due to their rule break the experience of other players who are following the RP get ruined , also I am now done with RP life and now I wanna help newbies and punish the people who are doing rule breaks just for fun and who ruin the RP so that our server would be fully loaded with high level RP .

2. What are your strengths?

1. I am good at speaking English.
2. I know more than 3 languages .
3. I do my work sincerely.
4. I don't do favouritism for my friends and treat everyone equally.
5. I have knowledge of high level RP.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. I get angry when someone tells me a lie and then argue for no reason.
2. I hate people who deceive me.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom