Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arthurs Gidra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2022
Time of violation
22:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-reLccK7idM

fanatichq

Player
Player
Hello , there was game bug , i was with no reason kicked out from server to my desktop after , i log into game back , and after i spawn back i was straight away killed buy guy on the bridge where is no ghetto . And as well there was no rp process , no explanation of killing and after i died he shoot me for reason to still the car to i sapwn at hospital straight away - and dont get ambulence to place and he can still my car , i contacted administration at the game but no one didn't care . im sad about that , cause i love project but no one cares about their players , can you help me out ? and as well now i need pay 2.000.000 for returning the car for no reason , who will return me that money ? Thanks a lot . After this situation really dont want to play today any more ... and can i get back my 2 millions ?

furkans

Player
Player
we went to the man to steal the car and the man threw f1 and re-entered the game and we searched and he came out in front of us and started to run away he shot my friend and we were behind the video cut a video we want a video before thanks :))

furkans

Player
Player
At the end of the video, the man is throwing f1 again in order not to steal the car, we would be happy if you pay attention :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom