Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucy West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 27, 2022
Time of violation
11:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZXbRzUyrzWs

Lucy West

Pro Player
Player
I was there to take away the battery of solar installed but he killed me and my friend without any demands given. It's against Gen 6.15
Please look whole POV for better understanding.

Sin Opps

We The Opps
Player
Just uploading my clip now. I did give demands but you just didn't hear me also i will openly admit i did shoot a little early so I will accept my punishment for that

Sin Opps

We The Opps
Player
I suggest you to change range of your mic and reset your mic before every situation because I didn't hear a single word from you. You can see in POV.
My range was as high as it'll go

Also from your POV I noticed you put your ammo in your fast action bar, I don't know if you know this or noticed that when you pulled your gun out it didn't load your ammo, Id personally keep it in your pockets or bag

kawkk opps

Player
Player
You are trying to shoot him but you have no ammo 🤣🤣🤣. And you are looking at his id through the wall to give you an advantage, personally i didn’t know i could see name tags through a wall when i fight people.

Lucy West

Pro Player
Player
You are trying to shoot him but you have no ammo 🤣🤣🤣. And you are looking at his id through the wall to give you an advantage, personally i didn’t know i could see name tags through a wall when i fight people.
😅😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom