Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Player
Your name IRL: Anvy Antony
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone:
GTM +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5- 7
5. Your Discord:
Aηνу#0001
6. Your Nickname: Anvy Antony
7. Your ID:

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I believe admin is the next natural progression for me as I have a wealth of experience and eagerness to uphold the evolution of RP - making me a valuable asset to this team . I have proven my communication and influencing skills to provide non-bias decisions for players delivering greater RP knowledge and overall better RP experience for this in the city. I've closely seen admin’s work and tried to understand the work importance been in legal orgs highest command and am well aware of all the city basic rules, I'm calm minded, focused and dedicated towards my job ,I can help people with their day to day problems.

2. What are your strengths?

Whether its a new player learning the ropes or a broken-down RP situation involving many players, I always support and give guidance to those around to better both us as players and the city for our overall RP experience.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-Being kind to some people more than they actually deserve.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Don't have any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- None.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom