Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dabasi_Vinetu
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Nov 17, 2022
Time
17:45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/247836/

Dabasi Vinetu

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury, in the near past I have been Perma Banned from EN2 by Lebron. The story started when I was reported on the forums for overtaking a car with my DHL truck which was filled with Premium Fuel. For this I received a 60 days Ban for "Possible Cheat". I made an Appeal as I felt it was unjust since I was not using any sort of cheats. There was a PC check during which I was asked to reproduce the speed with the DHL truck but I could not do it at the time. At the same time many other players tried it and couldn't reproduce it either but after some server resets during the night someone else from the family could reproduce 235 km/h speed and it was even recorded, we were able to do it several times. I understand if this falls under the category of Bug Abuse, if it is I already received the Punishment for it but as it is I'm starting to give up hope that I'll be able to play with my friends on the server. When I wasn't able to reproduce the speed during the PC Check Lebron stated that I lied to the Admin and Perma Banned me even though there was nothing found during the Check so I feel this is unjust but if I come across things like this in the future I'll report it. I'd really like to play on the server, thank you for your answer in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom