Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Unknown_Unknown
Administrators nickname
Tom_Cooper
Date
Jun 27, 2022
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://imgbb.com/WGVWNqS

scid

Player
Player
Screenshot
Screenshot-24
ID
Ingamename
Unknown_Unknown
Why were you banned?
Blacklist (No specific Reason)
How long were you banned?
Permanent days
When does the ban expire?
Never
Why should we unban you?
Dear mazhor, I was banned on the DE#04 server on June 27, 2022, with the reason; Blacklist I would like to thank you for the chance to write this unban appeal and for reading my explanation. I got banned on June 27, 2022 for Blacklist. Unfortunately, I can't remember much of what I did because there's already much time between the ban. I know, however, that I have made quite a few mistakes and have behaved quite idiotically and childishly to the administrators and also many players. But the biggest mistake I made was to get game benefits through game modifications. It was only a short time but it was completely unnecessarily stupid and absolutely cheeky towards the other players. I took a pretty big break to start now with a new chance on server 4. I am extremely sorry that I made such a mistake, unfortunately, I cannot reverse this mistake. I regret that I have been so careless with my chance to play on the server and not sticked to the server rules. I learned from my mistake and will never do such a thing again, because I am rather angry with myself and about all the sanction that I have caused by it. My wish is to mitigate my sentence, which has been going on for 153 days. I hope you can forgive me for the mistakes and sort of agree on mitigation based on it.

Yours sincerely scid

I just wanted to say that Tom Cooper does a really good job and always tries to be fair to the people. He made no mistake with this ban.

Important information: There was a rumor that I published the PC checklist of server 4 and harmed the server. There is no proof of this and if there is, I wonder how a player can get a pc check list except through a pc check admin who may be corrupt. I know that you are a very respected and experienced curator which is why I am writing this request for you. I am writing this request to you because I have already written 3 unbanning requests to Tom Cooper and they have all been denied. I am sorry that I write this appeal to you, but there was no other way. If I get the chance from you to be unbanned I agree to immediately get a pc check to prove that I no longer have cheats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom