Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DogukanYildirim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Doğukan Enes
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Dogukan#2450
6. Your Nickname : Pickle Dogukan
7. Your ID :3146
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A- I have been playing this game for about a year, I know a lot of rp rules and penalties on other servers, because I learned them all by taking penalties myself, my way of learning is that I have read the rules many times and improved myself every time. Therefore, I am sure that I will not allow any violation of the rules in the organization I will be the leader of.

B- if I take the lead, I am sure that I will invite the organization of about 100 friends who are actively playing in the game on the server and take their rp taste to the next level and we will have a lot of fun together. I intend to make this organization the best of the server with my very knowledgeable team friends who will teach the rules to the players who will participate one by one

C- I am confident that I will be able to handle the duties I will acquire as a leader and that I will continue to be engaged for the duration of my tenure in office. I'll see to it that the group maintains its structure, that everyone has work to do, that they have fun while they're there, and that they can grind out events and other gang activities.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

As an organization's leader, I believe I will have plenty of fresh ideas and opportunities to work with, so I make the most of all of them by encouraging the members to fully participate in all daily, weekly, and other events. I also use people in high positions to maintain the gang's level of discipline. Like in legal organizations, I'm considering creating a new department within the company and appointing leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom