Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kane_Fox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2022
Time of violation
7:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-8uNQCP83BU

KaneFox

Player
Player
Kayla Gawwd is bailing out people using a lawyers license while in a criminal organization (Bloods). She has bailed out at least 2 people while in a gang, but she might have done more than that.

image.png

Ava LeBlanc

FIB
Player
Kayla Gawwd is bailing out people using a lawyers license while in a criminal organization (Bloods). She has bailed out at least 2 people while in a gang, but she might have done more than that.

image.png

I think its an IC issue you have to issue an arrest warrant against that person not to report in the forum .lol

Omer kindle

Player
Player
OOC issue since you need a corrupt BIO in forum and state the Things you can do to be able to do those things ic xD

Kayla Venturi

LOL YOU ARE DUMB!
Player
OOC issue since you need a corrupt BIO in forum and state the Things you can do to be able to do those things ic xD
For you, i dont need a corrupt bio to have a lawyers license in BLOODS (BLOODS ON TOP) And its an IC issue they can simply find me or make an arrest warrant for me and revoke it

Kayla Venturi

LOL YOU ARE DUMB!
Player

image.png

As of for u and ur wife, you guys need to grow up and stop messing with a 17 year old. And its completely IC if i get punished it would be funny, and the reason why its ic is if someone is BL or Fired from GOV which u can get the license from needs to revoke it before even firing them or blacklist them. So this isn’t corrupt. Also it hasnt been two its been way more

Kayla Venturi

LOL YOU ARE DUMB!
Player
im going to add one more thing they already issued a warrant so admins please let this be ic :) which it alr is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom