Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sunil
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone: IST GMT+ 5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 8:00 AM TO 22:00 PM
5. Average online per day: 8HRS
6. Your Discord: Pooja royal#8271
7. Your Nickname: Pooja Royall
8. Your ID: 2878
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section ( What Ever You Want To Gave to me I am ok with that)

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I Have done so much RP from EN1 And EN2 and i have so much experience , i know most of the rules , thats why i am applying for becoming Admin. I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin.I have been playing EN2 for almost 7months and i would like to help the server grow in any way possible. now i am getting bored by doing so much RP. Now i want to become an admin and wants to enjoy admin's life
2. What are your strengths?
a.I can speak fluent english and love meeting new people.
b. I can be calm minded in intense situations and solve the situations with patience
c. I am able to give my 100 percent dedication towards my admin job
d.I am a hard worker and quick learner

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
For now i dont have any kind of weaknesses , but if i found one in future , i can overcome it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
YES ( I dont have any business for now )

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Nothing for Now, I am available at any time.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom