Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fuad Yerazech
Administrators nickname
Christian Hill
Date
Nov 27, 2022
Time
15:15
Proofs
https://ibb.co/xXyYVc2

Yerazech

Player
Player
this turkish admins covering yourself check other admin please this!! (Mazhor pls check this) this admins giving noreal bans
i get punish 10days ban for gn 3.2 and i go to talk with admins Christian Hill about if he can help me but he verbal abused me said fuck off or i will give you 14more days(he threat me) and gived me 14 day more for word god sees all

Yerazech

Player
Player
god sees all ooc threats? but he saying me fuck off its no verbal abuse?!

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
If you do not feel anything bad while you are posting your shameless words here, I have nothing to say. I hope you will not be back to this great community once again.

No regards.

Yerazech

Player
Player
firstly you are an administrator you can’t talk like that secondly for my mistake they gave me 10 days ban for the word God sees you can’t give me 14 days more

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if u fill that admins gave unfair punishments u should open complain on forum and not Contact admins IN DM and start insult them etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom