Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information
1. Rudra
2. 16
3. IST
4. 3-7 hours
5. DANNY KROWN#8667
6. Dannyy Alexander
7. 1710
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be the leader of Marabunta because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is aktive in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Making sure to all of the people in the organization knows all of the rules and get deputy's that will keep everything in order making sure people dont break rules and have everyone well informed about the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom