Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
SIR vaselly
Suspect ID
126595 226617 2018
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2022
Time of violation
17:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwAv3tjBXZQ

vaselly

Player
Player
we was at this lace they came there and gave us 5 s to leaave they thought we was stealing he car and they killed us

Weedy Shakespeare

NG General
Player
We thought? or You really tried to Steal our Car. You sat in our car (can be seen in my POV), We gave you demands and you pulled out weapons on us. and you guys were the first one to SHOOT on us.
Always upload the full POV of situation. lol

Last edited:

vaselly

Player
Player
We thought? or You really tried to Steal our Car. You sat in our car (can be seen in my POV), We gave you demands and you pulled out weapons on us. and you guys were the first one to SHOOT on us.
Always upload the full POV of situation. lol
Haha, originally, me and my friends do not have the skill of stealing a car, and we were joking with you, and you do not have the right to kill us unless you see us stealing your car, otherwise that is considered rdm

Weedy Shakespeare

NG General
Player
Haha, originally, me and my friends do not have the skill of stealing a car, and we were joking with you, and you do not have the right to kill us unless you see us stealing your car, otherwise that is considered rdm
Joking with us? Who tf you are to joke? Are we friends? We met somewhere before?
Go and joke with your friends kid.

Weedy Shakespeare

NG General
Player
We do have the right, You guys were provoking us. Tried to steal our car. We had a reason to kill you.
We gave you demands to leave the area. You pulled your guns out.
YOU guys were the first one to SHOOT at us. So its not RDM at all. We defended ourselves.

vaselly

Player
Player
We do have the right, You guys were provoking us. Tried to steal our car. We had a reason to kill you.
We gave you demands to leave the area. You pulled your guns out.
YOU guys were the first one to SHOOT at us. So its not RDM at all. We defended ourselves.
You can't kill people in a public place because you expect me to steal your car. I was in a public place. You killed me. I don't even have the skill to steal cars.

Top Bottom