Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

RANAJI GAMER

Government DHOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ans: Anudeep Rana

2. Your age:
Ans: 18

3. Time zone:
Ans: 05:30 GMT+

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
Ans: 06:00 to 17:30

5. Average online per day
Ans: 5 to 7 hours

6. Your Discord :
Ans: kane#9130

7. Your Nickname:
Ans: Majour BigBear

8. Your ID:
Ans: 5994

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
Ans: State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
Ans: Me Anudeep Aka Majour BigBear wants to become join the administration of Grand rp En3 because I consider this rp my second life as a collage student i am adict to online games. I am playing in this server from more than 7 weeks and gained a lots of experience from different orgs. The very first organization I joined was families in en 1 due to my health conditions I was kicked from families for not staying active in gang
I was so sad when they kicked me. Moving in city doing different jobs was a great fun but I wanted to get more advanced so for that reason I joined sahp I was knowing all the basic rules and city rules very properly so they took my direct interview they was so suprised from me. While working in sahp I got good friend like zoro uchia and captain rolex they teached me different things about the city and teached me how proper roleplay works. After some time I left sahp due to some personal issue . As in sahp I learned more rules about the city then I applied for ems after I joined ems I was also aware of all the gettho rules. After sometime there was a Announcement in grand rp discord that,"there will a global update and a new server will lauch". I was to excited for this then finally en3 me and my friends was too excited for this joined me created family.
our fam leader Gaur Vercitti applied for the ballaz gang leader and he became one so i asked him can you please make a hc in your gang so i told I will ask you some question related to rp. When he started asking some of the question I answered and some not
then he made me aware of each and every server rule. I got good friends like Drago Asif
Mufasa Earl, Kelvin Pluxery and many more.
Main: Now I have the knowledge of each and every single rule of the state and I want to get retired and help out the other citizens.
and make them enjoy the rp i will also take the proper care of people who are defaulters of rp give them punishment and make them aware of rules.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: my greatest straight is to handle any type of rp situation weather is is complicated or easy. I know how to act properly in city. Gives my 100% to my duty.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: Some times I get emotional.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: yes, I am ready to leave the rp and help out the new people in the rp.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes I am ready sell my business to become a admin

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans: my last exams Is only the IRL issue that is preventing me from being active continuously at the moment

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom