Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Michaelson

Player
1. Your name IRL: George
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) Depends on a day but basically 13:00 PM to 22:00 PM | between this times.
5. Average online per day: 5-8
6. Your Discord: FLUJI#2656
7. Your Nickname: George Michaelson
8. Your ID: 1320
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-Almost an year ago when i start playing to this project i was getting better day by day, i started my journey in { En1} i was everything i could wish there, i got a lot experiences as LEO and as a criminal as well, while this time i was thiking everyday if i could get an chance to become an admin oneday, so i start gathering my experiences on my TOP! while my time of this amazing project i've been worked for LSPD/FIB i start my LSPD carrier in Jaydens term and was all the way there till syndra finished term,
so i've been worked with a most of ppl that being admin now, all of this time we change our experiences, gather more and more day by day and im think im good to go for it,
one day when new server open i directly join here coz i love a new things to learn i start my time on En3 from LSPD again and after first term i got an leadership for LSPD, leader of LSPD got retired after few days and i had to pass interview so i pass it easly and get leadership of beautiful org i thik my LSPD was prime here, when most of org gets an warns/verbals on situations LSPD was clear there, but after much thought i had to step down for an OOC reasons that was takinng much time from me, so i wanted a best for this org and that was correct decision. and now im chilling in this city and im on TOP of my knoweledge so i think i would be a great pick for this job. i had a great reletionships and was an collegue to most of admins now and we started our journays toether, so now its my turn to try for being an admin on beautiful project.

2. What are your strengths?
- Good listener especially to explanations and learn them fast.
-i can focus on small things to make them correct.
- sometimes if i dont understand an explanations im asking for get it again to make sure i know everything well.
- im very chill person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-sometimes im lossing my control about patiente,
- not much weaknesses.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -yes i do.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have any business but anyways, i do.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? no atm i dont have any issues but if anything will shows to my life ill make sure to inform highers about it.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom