Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
John kent
Administrators nickname
Sam_pluxury
Date
Dec 3, 2021
Time
4:00
Proofs
None

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Id - 487, 617, 1575 all of them were blocked today because of genral rule 1.1 specifically shared account.

In the start of the server me(487) and my friends are very excited about opening of en server 2. In starting we bought houses with garden with near each other and had though that planting them and nourishing them but we can't able to match the timing for plantion so i decided to share account with each other at that time i was not aware with this particular rule. Afterwards when i found out about the rule and decided never use each other ids ever(its been more than 1 week since we stopped using) .

I know that this reason is not good enough for apologize so i request u to since it was my idea to share account : id - 487 should stay blocked and if there is possibility i would like unblock my friends id - 617,1575.

I promise u we never repeat our mistakes. Thank you for taking this into consideration. If this request will be accepted then we will immediately change our credentials and never will be shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom