Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sherv Sullivan
Administrators nickname
Jefe Dejefes
Date
Nov 25, 2022
Time
22:23
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/255696/page-2#post-913104

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
Hi my Name is Sherv Sullivan. My ID is 11207. I requested in the provided forum thread that the administrator close the thread. However, it seems my request was ignored and the player still received punishment. I really hope that 206085, Jonny Wilson, gets unbanned. I specified to the admin on the forum that I felt that there was no reason to request POV and that the thread be closed. I'm not sure why my request was ignored but please rectify this. Remove his wrongful ban. I don't know why his appeal got rejected considering the fact that I asked for the thread to be closed?

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
What what a kind guy this Sherv is I think you should listen to him he is being a Good Samaritan
Bro idk about good samaritan but fr I asked for the thread to be closed and the guy was still banned for no pov? kinda crazy to me. he is 200k id i dont want him to lose 30-60 days playing server for ridiculous punishment.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if complain was started ADMIN must review it and it will not be closed on request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom