Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 15:00 PM- 4:00 AM Friday-Monday 20:00-4:00

5. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

6. Your Discord: Veto#0001

7. Your Nickname: Julio Misfit

8. Your ID: 51

9. I want to be the curator of the state

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP, and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would ensure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.

2. What are your strengths?
my Communication Skills and Patience, Quick learner, and Can take criticism.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I’m Ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Don’t have any, so of course.

6. I'm in college, so my morning, which is 15:00 city time on Tuesday-Thursday, is class time

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom