Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Organization: EMS

Name:
Trey Windsor
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: USA
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: All but hands and face
Strengths: Staying focused and getting things that need to be done, done in a fast manor!!
Weakness: Not giving up on things that need to be given up on.

Life Story: It all started on a June 12th, 2007, here I am on my way home from school, riding on the bright yellow school bus talking to my friends' doing things that kids did best, fighting. Me and my friend Justin where fighting over who Chelsea likes more me or him, we went back and forth the whole ride home once we got to our stop, we decided we would stop and ask her tomorrow at least we thought we would. Where me and Justin lived wasn't the nicest place to grow up in, there were broken down cars houses with holes in them covered up by blue tarp and duct tape, big dogs that would bark all night and that were chained down to a meddle rod and surrounded by chain link fencing. But as a kid your point in life is to get educated not to worry about what you have so that's what we did. Me and the other kids didn't know this was bad we thought it was normal because this is where we were raised. Once I got home, I said hi to my mom who was taking care of my little brother Hudson so I took my backpack to my room. I sat down on the couch and watched what's on the TV which happened to be the local news, I didn't know much of what they were talking about, but my mother told me to not change the channel as she was watching it. I look back to see my mom crying after something the reporter said, I have never seen my mom this upset before she told me to watch my brother and then she ran to her room 15 minutes later she comes out with a suitcase full of clothes and tells me to pack my things and that we are leaving. I go to my room and pack mostly toys I had liked and left little room for my clothes. We head out the front door and packed up into the car, mom looks back and me and says "Sweety, I have bad news... Your father has been killed in a bad accident from bad people I need to get us out of this place before they come to hurt us" at that moment my heart sank, and I started crying. My mom dropped me and Hudson off at the orphanage, this would be the last day I would ever see my mother again. I would later live on to be separated from my brother as he was adopted by a young man and woman. I would end up getting adopted and returned to the orphanage 5 times. I was a bad kid at a young age and the people who adopted me couldn't handle it. I would end up running away from the orphanage to be alone and take care of myself. I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I laid low for a few days until I knew those people couldn't find me. Once I got away, I would begin the journey of being a criminal, I would steal things from stores beat people up and steal things from people, a few months later I would be found by a group of guys who called themselves "The 3rd Street Saints" these guys weren't here to turn me in they were here to help me in all forms of life. They thought I was funny and cute at first trying to be a gangster and stuff and they were right I was no gangster I was Trey Windsor. I ended up learning a few things from them like how to sell drugs, hide from the cops and how to stay low. Over the next 4-5 Years I would turn out to be a successful drug dealer making up to 20k in profits a month. I later got into buying and selling guns. Little did I know that this phase would only last a few more months until I would be caught by the police and sent to Juvenile Hall where I would spend the next 2 years of my life cleaning myself up. The rehabilitation program put me in the right direction, I realized that there were more things to life than just being a hustler I realized that I could turn my whole future into a reality. When I was set free, I would later go onto getting a degree in the Medical Field with how good I came out of Juvenile Hall they offered me schooling. I worked for a few years until I got my degree in MD. I applied to work for the Central Hospital located in Pillbox Hill where I would find myself today at this point in time.

Carrer Story: After getting a job at Central Hospital, I would spend the next couple months working hard and showing everyone, I can do a lot. I started out the first 3 months working as a Medical Student learning the do's and the don'ts. Once I finished my training I took the big exam, this exam would let me choose a department I wanted to join. I chose GS (Ground Services) where I would go out and rescue people that were hurt. I spent a few more months doing this racking up promotions and bonuses until I made my way to Head Of GS. At this time, I realized that I could do a lot more than just work I could lead, this point and time made me think how good things can be when you work hard, I met a girl named Chelsea where we would soon get married. I ran into my long-lost brother Hudson its crazy because he was also working at EMS. These 2 people made my life easier I brought them into my department as Deans, but only a few weeks later I would be promoted again to Division Chief, I brought Chelsea into the spot of Head of GS and Hudson stayed dean this is where we are at the current time. But now that I had a job and things were going great, I couldn't leave the ones who made this all happen stay behind, I made a promise to the "3rd Street Saints" that I would stay with them forever and doing anything I can to help them. Now that I got to where I am at in my career, I could lay back a little bit and help them out again, I could go back to selling guns and drugs with them helping them win fights as they have grown into a bigger organization and since they grew I had been bumped up to a High Command among them as the others where growing to old and couldn't take care as much anymore I knew then and there I must take things into my own hands and help out like I was made to my whole life. I want to go back to doing illegal things with them while maintaining my career so that is why I am here today.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom