Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan_Piskopat
Administrators nickname
Candy_Enect
Date
Oct 29, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
xxxxxx

AdrianWesh

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

herewith I would like to submit my second ban request after two weeks.
I have been banned about 1month ago on 29.10.2022 for the reason property 1.4 and 1.8, because I owned a third Twink account and transferred money from the second Twink to the first.

Of course, I regret my action very much,and when I think about it, it wasn't worth it, but unfortunately I can not do anything to decrease, because past remains past.

I am aware that punishments are necessary to learn from one's mistakes, but I would be happy to get a second chance, because I really miss server 4 and would like to participate in the RP with my family and friends again.

i learend from my mistakes of course and in the future I won't have the stupid idea to give away my account or to transfer money from my second account to my first account.

I would look forward to goodwill or a shortening to my main account and would have no problem if my second account remains banned.

explanation of the misunderstanding That i got banned 1month ago and Not 9 days ago : My original ban is 1 month ago there i got banned for the reason 1.4 And 1.8 and in the middle of the 60 day bann i got banned from the DE04 admin Kjell and that why you think that i got banned 9 days ago. i wrote you a better explanation on the discord massaor#5631

With kind regards

Ivan Piskopat

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected. Only main account could be unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom