Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Talha Soprano
Administrators nickname
Chirstian Hill
Date
Nov 29, 2022
Time
16:46
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/J4aWgsc

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
Long time ago (about 6 months) many people in my family almost got banned for 1.1 and 1.4 and they were forgiven with a contidion that they won't do that again. Because of that I never did that thing after we were told so. My twink account got banned because of GZ 1.1 which is 97868 and I explained the situation and it got unbanned (you can see the forum here
Approved - Ban Appeal | General Rules 1.1 | Kareem Pluxury).
I just have 2 accounts which is 113019 and 97868 and I don't have more than those. As I said after those situations I didn't do 1.1 or something like that. About 2-3 months ago, my university has started and I went to another city. Because of that I bought myself a new gaming laptop and again I played the game with my own epic and rockstar account. Also, I was living in my girlfriend's house for a while, I used my rockstar account and epic account even in my girlfriend's PC. I do not want to deceive administrations in any kind of way, those are all truth. I do not intend to break any rule and if you accept my excuse you will see that I am not breaking these rules ever again. You can wipe if you like, I deserved it if what I done was rulebreaks in any kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom