Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Deakin_Storm
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 4, 2021
Time of violation
7:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M0fW7mrlDh0

Deakin Storm

Player
Player
My POV of the event

Recently went to a turf attack by west mafia in which we hid the whole time we were inside, the members from the west mafia family positioned themselves accordingly to our position as if they knew we were there (not making any wall hack accusations). They then opened fire on us, as seen in the POV the first shot on my ally was hit because he was in the open, then in my friends POV he randomly is shot through the container, and then in my POV I am also randomly getting shot through the container. I don't believe this is a case of D-Sync as in both of my allies POV I didn't D-Sync, nor did I run out in the open, I was clearly stopped.

I would like to request ID 14410's POV of the event due to the fact that I feel like I died in a very unusual way that I have just experienced for the first time.

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
My POV of the event

Recently went to a turf attack by west mafia in which we hid the whole time we were inside, the members from the west mafia family positioned themselves accordingly to our position as if they knew we were there (not making any wall hack accusations). They then opened fire on us, as seen in the POV the first shot on my ally was hit because he was in the open, then in my friends POV he randomly is shot through the container, and then in my POV I am also randomly getting shot through the container. I don't believe this is a case of D-Sync as in both of my allies POV I didn't D-Sync, nor did I run out in the open, I was clearly stopped.

I would like to request ID 14410's POV of the event due to the fact that I feel like I died in a very unusual way that I have just experienced for the first time.
Acctually could be

Striax

Player
Player
Here is another Pov of that, along with the ID of the guy who killed him

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 14410’s response and POV of the situation.​
  • They have 12 hours to respond.​

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
My POV of the event

horacio sus man

Ryan Sukehiro

Player
Player
My POV of the event

Hmmmm very very SUS

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
My POV of the event

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • ID 14410 is not cheating, the player is Behind you guys, and you where shot from behind.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom