Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mona Darling

Player
Player
Information
1.Name- Atharv Pandey
2.Age- 18
3.Time Zone- GMT+(5:30)
4.5-6 Hours
5.Discord- Shin Chan#9388
6.IC Name- Mona Darling
7.ID-16758
Additional information:
1.Leader Of EMS
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2. I have worked under 5 leaders i have been a part of ems for almost 5 months
I have the experience of almost every rank in the organisation,I have seen ems having a lot of shortage of staff from 23:00-4:00, I want to solve the shortage of staff completely by open recruitment once or twice a week.
I have seen a lot of people who deserves a good rank working hard day and night,are not treated problem.i will change the whole way of promotion,promoting the most deserving rank to HC
Changing the way of training ,as I have myself experienced,the way the FTOs are training right now , I feel that is somehow a boring way,we should make that as a playful, entertaining and enjoyable.
I have seen the FTOs are not training properly also,to solve that I will make sure that the ones who have all the experience how ems works, should train the newbies so that they can come to know what they have to do how to maintain a High level of rp and what they have to do in 10-10 situations.
In between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to try something that the other leaders have missed out to do.
I've been in this city since June and I've seen several iterations of this organization from the single hospital in Pillbox, to the now 3 hospitals across the map. It will be important to have a leader that can lead large groups of people, effectively. I believe that I have the ability to lead and grow this organization to the necessary size to fill all three locations around the clock and always two unit on calls. The challenge of leading a large 24/7 organization is interesting to me.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
3.We could organise small small events with the other organisations.
Like side and seek where the EMS could become seeker and other orgs could be hiders and ems have to find and kill the hider,ems doesn't get any opportunity to show their gun skills.
Or we can plan a pubg event.

Being an Medical Officer, I have engaged in lots of RP scenarios, with multiple organizations, including NG recruitment, providing medical help to farmers, and quarry workers, and Sheriff's department up in Paleto who do not have access to medical help easily. Moreover, I would also improve RP among medics through interacting with other organizations and arranging medical units right after global calls, tending to injured after 10-99 robberies, gunfights raids.
I will be regularly checking all the units in the lobbies and make sure that they don't face any kind of problem, making sure the units on calls drive properly and safely,and also checking the Ard units and make sure that they get proper training and pass the test for being an Ard officer.
Making a team to provide adrenaline to the legal orgs whenever needed and make sure that there is atleast one unit from the adrenaline team always available in the city.

I have really great ideas to keep the org running 24/7, covering all the three lobbies and two units always being on calls one as Ard and one with normal ambulances.
Thank you for spending your precious time in reading my application.
Hope for positive response
❤️
EMS On Top ❤️

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
You have been Accepted for EMS Leader interviews at 18:00 server time Sunday 05/12/2021.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom