Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFFA

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ankit Kumar
2. Your age : 24 This Is my real age My old age 23
30/11/1998 DOB
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) >>>>: 10 Am to 20:30 pm
5. Average online per day : 10 hours
6. Your Discord : Ankitislive24#0402
7. Your Nickname : Ankit Kumar
8. Your ID : 2499
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans :Since joining this city in may i have experienced a variety of different Role play scenarios/situations both throughout Illegal and legal side, being familiar with both sides. At this moment now i feel as if i should now try help out the community in allowing the players of the city to enjoy and grow within the city. Allowing newer and older players to enjoy and help out for what they joined the server for

2. What are your strengths?
am a positive thinker, self-motivated and open to learn new things.
My experience in the city
-Knowledge of all rules
-I can learn new things quickly and easily

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

: My Sleep Schedule is not always the same so it may effect some times of how much I'm available.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans : yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

: I don’t have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

:No IRL ISSUES

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Different age across multiple applications that do no align with the birth date provided in your forum profile.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom