Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sanachi Sins
Administrators nickname
Megan Pluxury
Date
Dec 1, 2022
Time
12:41
Proofs
https://imgur.io/a/H53XFgs#NmFqijv

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
For curator of the project - General rules 1.1 and 1.4 ban appeal | Megan Pluxury is the reference and reason why I am making this forum since I cannot reply to that one. My ID is 113690 and name is Sanachi Sins in game. My social club name is pablank68 and my brother's social club account is blokkniko18. Is that all that is needed Mazhor? I am genuinely trying to explain I move a lot and I play from different locations. Thank you for your time and consideration

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
I can ask my brother to log into his RP account and I will log into mine and you will see I am in US he is in Switzerland and same accounts were in one IP in around August in Berlin, Germany.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Due to lying - appeal rejected. There's much more people were playing on your acc​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom