Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Hodson
Administrators nickname
idontknow
Date
Oct 20, 2022
Time
00:000
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums

Liam Hodson

Creator of The peaky blinders
Player
I understand you have blocked me due to me messaging you on discord about being unbanned on my forums account but if that account must stay banned so be it id just appreciate if i can keep this one so i feel comfortable going to yellow circle events and don't have to fear being POV requested like i do at the moment i have been working hard building a family (owned by my friend sully ranell) and its becoming better by the day im achieving my goals of bringing a good level of RP to situations im in and would really appreciate being allowed a second chance a second forums account especially considering the other individual (Chicky Opps) who's forums account was banned with mine was allowed another account if you would just please consider giving me another chance id appreciate that so much.
- 167085 Liam Hodson

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
you are playing on your account at the moment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom