Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jorden Harrison
Administrators nickname
Finley Newton
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
3:14
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/261775/

huntinyou

Jorden Harrison
Player
Finley Newton look man this whole time I had no idea my pants weren't good enough, so I was demorganed for it this morning when i woke up and i have since changed my clothes... Is there anyway this current demorgan can at least be shortened i 100% did not intend to break the rules, i spent GC on the pair of pants in video and spent MORE GC on new pants to fit within the rules. I apologize

I'll attach the report that got me banned, I have since changed clothes and already sat a demorgan for this. I have seen several admin in-game that never mentioned to change the clothes i had no idea and i just really want to play not sit in demorgan all day over something thats been sorted and i apologized for and will again for that mistake

huntinyou

Jorden Harrison
Player
I understand 1.7 was broken, but i was unaware at first and since the demorgan this morning i've changed spending money to do so... I'm not here to break rules my clothes have been changed i asked a admin if they were ok this time before purchasing to avoid any hassle/confusion on my part or yours.

huntinyou

Jorden Harrison
Player
Correction : Andy Lemon is the one that sent me, says finley newton on screen as well my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom