Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Eagle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Raj Jasu

2. Your age-
15 (16 soon)

3. Time zone-
Available all time!

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)-
Honestly all time! but ig 16:00 pm is more preffered

5. Average online per day-
7-8 hours. (I met with an accident, so i was unable to be in the city much)

6. Your Discord-
ToxicLord#1665

7. Your Nickname-
Assassin Max
8. Your ID-

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section-
Anyone which i get i ll do it properly. Ig Crime Section most

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have served the city from a long time. And I have been playing in all the cities from much time. Now I think i am capable and might get a chance of being Admin. I will be very honest towards my work. I have a good experience in Legal and illegal orgs, but more in Legal orgs.
2. What are your strengths?
Experienced, Skilled and Quick learner, Active, Friendly and Jolly and Fluent English
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I want my work to be perfect! So it might take a somewhat more time to be perfect.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-
Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Yes- I got with an bad accident. I was on bike and a bus hit me, right now I am admitted in hospital and got hairline fractures. Hopefully i will be cured soon! I almost saw my death coming! (Now i am recovered but I frequently have to go Hospital regularly as my bones became very weak and less of calcium in my body)

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom