Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mate Rieper
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz Obama
Date
Nov 18, 2022
Time
17:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sobwXtW

Mate_Slash

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I made a lot of complaints where I said that my account was blacklisted for no reason, and I explained everything and you said that i did something bad and that i need to tell thrut, so here is what actually happened. One day my friend got a bun on his main account, he asked for someone to create another account for him because he can't, so I answered and said "I'll create one for you, it's no problem" I went to create a new google account and went to grand to create an account, when I created the account I didn't know, but I created it through the same Social Club through which I also created my account. In a few days he got un-bun on his main account, but then what will he do with that account I did, and then he went and told something bad to an admin. So you blacklisted him on the social club, but he actually continues to play, and I got blacklisted because, as I said, I created another account on My social club. My question is, is there any way you can put a ban on that account for 9999 days instead of a blacklist on the social club so that I can continue with my RP, Dear Mazhor I realy beg you, its not My fault the guy tried to apologize too but you didn't want that, I am innocent pleas Mazhor I didn't do anything and I am upset because I am not playing GRAND for 2 weeks... Thank you for your listening. Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom