Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei Kousei

Player
Player
..Information about me..

1. Your name IRL : Bhishmadev
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT 5.30+
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord :Naggu#5844
6. Your Nickname : Hola Naggu
7. Your ID : 6082

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
--- i want become blood leader because i have good experience about gang and illegal things. So this illegal organization help me to do more illegal things like store robbery..etc. And i know all rp rules. If I become the Blood leader then blood become the best gang in grand rp. I would also like to be the leader of this gang because this gangs is in the perfect space, its close to events like subs, store etc., some more reason are because its close to the other gangs, it is in the main ghetto, and is close to a lot of stores and gun stores. which means that we can always doing robbery's with High RP Standers. If i become Blood Leader then i will improve myself everyday.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organisation.
--- just for improve the Roleplay we need to follow all the rp rules. Another way i will improve roleplay is by making sure that everyone inside the gang follows the rules of grand rp and maintained High rp standards when we are doing a store robbery, gun store robbery's, or attending events.

Bhaskar Bose

Bhaskar Bose
Player
He Is a Good Fit For Leader Rank as he Is a Good Divison Handler I had Working With Him Since the Launch Of EN3 And as Ex HC Of all Org in EN1 I prefer him

Rei Kousei

Player
Player

Rei Kousei

Player
Player
because of some irl issue i am not playing that much time now... sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom