Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL: Arda Karadag
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours for weekdays 6-8 hours for weekends
5. Your discord: MrWonko#8189
6. Your nickname: Kaschmir Martinez
7. Your ID: 32

Additional Information

1. Leader of
Bloods

2. Why do u want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List with three reasons with an explanation)

- Actually first reason is same with my first application i think the other leaders manage their gang different then my opinions. I think management should be authoritarian other gangs not taking the management serious and i think its a problem. This is the only way keeping warehouse safe not like a dictator but i saw stealing at other gangs so its required.

- Doing events as many as possible. Its my main idea i gave the highest priority to events at my 2 leadership terms. I wanna bring En1 gang activity to En3 its most important thing at overall i cant see all gangs active much. I will give my whole attention to events and keep gang alive.

- At my last term my only problem was turf and if i get Bloods Street Gang i will fix that 100%. Also i miss the small detail i accept that and i will be much careful next time.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

- OOC toxicity IC is acceptable but OOC not when the people crossing borders its mess up and its giving damage to gangs and decreasing RP level between orgs. I stayed away from that i can say easily i will stay far from that again.

- Helping gang members at any kind of things about gang.

- Advanced recruitment system i think asking the "Can you shoot in HQ?" or something like that is not enough for testing gang experience. I mean many people still dont know robbing in HQ allowed if proper demand given allowed.

- Dominate the street fights.

- Promote only active members.

- Doing more RP with other organizations.

- Better and useful ranking system.

- High rates sprays mostly.

- Ensure bonus to whoever spending time in events and street fights.

- Have good high commands and deputies who can lead to gang when im not in city.

Thank you for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom