Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
Dear Maxtor.
My name is Jess Starlight.
Kareem did a pc check and found that I have hacks.
I admit I had the hacks bit I never used it on grandrp. I used it on another servers but NEVER ON GRAND RP.
I play grand rp over 3 years and I was loyalty to the server a lot.
I never got banned from GRP or did something wrong against grp.
I Spend over $7,000 in en1.
And spend $2,000 on en3.
I will love to talk with you on 1 v 1 call and explain more and other stuff too.
I always was LEO and I have records from all the time I was in NG to show that I didn't even used it.
I will add more and say that I didn't remove the hack it was my mistake and the reason Clean the pc is because I working in Government in my country and I have a lot of stuff from work on it.
I will love if you can remove the Ban and let me show you I removed the hacks. (Pls if you can don't wipe my stuff I spend a lot of money to get them).

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Regarding the situation will stay Blacklisted for now, Regarding the Other Situation, Make a Complaint on EN1 For Mazhor and He will look into it and Decide where to Go based on that, and if he Decides after it to Remove the Blacklist that will be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom