Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Iso Marine
Suspect ID
38610, 44774 45524
Date of violation
Dec 4, 2022
Time of violation
9:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/s7hTql2jqNI

Omars AGP

Player
Player
also insulted him
and u can hear my frined saying do u know him to me if we was meta gaming he could tell it to me in the discord but u have 0 iq

Rohan Xoxo

Player
Player
You insulted me and I was not using discord I have proof and why you using illigal redux buddy ?

Rohan Xoxo

Player
Player

you can clearly see I was not in vc in discord and I showed time also when they killed you and you insulted me it can be seen in your pov

Fafa

Player
Player
1. - no meta gaming
2. - illegal redux
3 - dont miss a single shot.
4 - dont know the rules.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
First of all, I don't have a redux so lol. Secondly, you guys go ghetto clapping and expect ppl to be nice? Since when were you soft, I guess you lost your touch then.

you can clearly see I was not in vc in discord and I showed time also when they killed you and you insulted me it can be seen in your pov
Might wanna also show yourself getting killed, spawning in hospital, and going back to your car for revenge killing. I'll agree that theres no MG

Rohan Xoxo

Player
Player
First of all, I don't have a redux so lol. Secondly, you guys go ghetto clapping and expect ppl to be nice? Since when were you soft, I guess you lost your touch then.

Might wanna also show yourself getting killed, spawning in hospital, and going back to your car for revenge killing. I'll agree that theres no MG
PPL like you just wait for a good moment and start insulting others without any reason

Rohan Xoxo

Player
Player
I know you are feeling bad cause how they killed you cause you are master clapper..

Rohan Xoxo

Player
Player
Ok now you can carry on I gave this enough time I have no extra time like others see you boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom