Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Ankesh Kumar

2. Your age- 25

3. Time zone- GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day- 8-10 hrs

5. Your Discord- Ankesh Kumar#4250

6. Your Nickname- Ankesh Kumar

7. Your ID- 183448

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have always tried and worked as an LEO, I have much previous as an LEO the organizations that I have experience in are LSPD, GOV(DOC), SAHP, EMS, FIB, GOV ( State Attorney) I have worked in LSPD for almost two terms and I was a captain when I decided to quit LSPD and gain experience in other organizations as well and I have always worked hard in any organizations to prove myself and now I want to serve this city by becoming a leader of LSPD. I had my longest and best term in LSPD I fully enjoyed working in LSPD and now I would like to be the leader of LSPD to make it even better.

I want to be the leader of LSPD in order to improve the organizations to make it work in good conditions and I would make sure that all the rules are being followed and I would try my best to make this organization the best organization in the city and I would make it very smooth running organization. I know LSPD has the potential to be the best organization in the state.

I want to be the leader of LSPD so that the officers wo actually work hard should get their bonus and promotion on time and they will be allowed to choose the division on their own according to their interest so that they can be motivated to work to their fullest in the organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advices to improve the RolePlay level in organization by following all the rules and always no rules are being broken by anyone in the organization including me, everyone should always use the proper radio codes and will make different divisions in department and each division will be headed by the chief which will help in running the organization smoothly the divisions will be like:

IA- This division will always make sure there should not be any type of corruption in the organization and this division will be further divided into two groups bodycam and trunk inspection and the other group will be logs and armory inspection the will do timely checks to make sure all the people in the org are working and following all the rules this division will help us find the candidates who truly deserves to be promoted. This division will contain strict officers who will not hesitate in issuing a strike.

HRT- This division will take care of the trainings and recruiting in the department. This will be divided into two parts one will be HR division which will be for the recruitment and the the other part will be FTO which will be for the training of newly hired officers. They will consist of the officers who like training or interviewing they will contain the best and experienced officers which will make the organization strong by training new officers and selection the officers who are worthy to be a part of LSPD and if new person wants to join LSPD the will be given the training so that they learn everything and be the part of LSPD.

UC- Undercover or Detectives division which will collect evidences from the crime scene and will make city clean by being an undercover. They will collect evidence against the crime families and gangs and will make a case file which will be provided to FIB in order to get a warrant against gang and crime families for a raid. They will make the city clean by being a part of the crowd and they will always be working for the organization.

SWAT- This division will take care of shootout and the stuffs like that . The SWAT division will be divided into three parts which will include snipers they will take cover far away from the scene and always look out for any danger , midrange they will have LMGs and assault as their main weapon and short range fighters which will have shotgun or heavy shotgun as their main weapon they will stay in frontline in any situation. They will be the officers who will risk their life for the safety for other officers.

Parking Enforcement: This division will contain people who love towing illegally parked cars they will always make sure that no cars are parked illegally under our jurisdiction and if there is any they will make sure they are given a fine and the vehicle will be towed so that they do not repeat the same mistake again. This will contain of people who loves towing or issuing fine so that they can enjoy their work. Although everyone will be the part of parking enforcement.

People in the division will be selected by the filling application of the particular division and and it will be reviewed by the chief and deputy of the division if anyone has passed the application than they will be given special training and more knowledge about the division so that they can give their best for our organization. One person will be allowed to be only in 2-3 division at the same time so that they can work with their full potential and they they can give time to all the divisions they are a part of. All the officers will be allowed to select their division they like so that they enjoy working and don't get bored after some days.

Bonus will be issued for all the division.

Bonus and promotion will be given every week to the deserving candidate.

I will always make sure that LSPD has friendly relationship with other organizations and to make LSPD the best organization in city.

tanush

Player
Player
He has been in high command in many legal organizations. He has a lot of experience. I think that was a good leader. +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom