Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obito Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -
Anay Agrawal
2. Your age - 17 years
3. Time zone - (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Anay#7530
6. Your Nickname - Obito
7. Your ID - 7847

Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I want to be the leader of Marabunta because I have a great experience in gangs and unofficial families In EN2. I was a deputy leader of my unofficial family and a high command in every gang and was a admin too in EN2. As I have worked in a gang and have known much about the gangs and illegal stuff, I think I can be a good leader. I have been playing Grand RolePlay for more than 5 months and had a great experience in it. In my whole experience in Grand RolePlay I have learnt all the rules and have known how the Grand RolePlay works. I also have worked in legal organizations like SAHP, EMS and NG as a good rank in them like sergeant, lieutenant etc. I think that it would help me counter the legal organizations as I know how they work and what all can they do. While I was in a gang and my unofficial family, I was leading most of the gang stuff like in gang sometimes I was a leader of turf, graffiti or I was the negotiator. I had leaden store robberies and I know how to negotiate well.

2. I have seen that most of the gang leaders are not active or they rarely play and are rarely seen, most of the work is handled by the under deputies and high commands. This makes a great burden on the under deputies and high commands so I will be a active leader which will be seen minimum for 4 hours and mostly for 6 hours which will reduce the burden and I will watch out that there is no rule break and we are working smoothly. I have seen that some of the gang leaders after becoming a leader they don't work on their gangs like they do not do any events, no rank management, no graffiti, no turf etc. I will ensure that we are active in all the activities.

3. My experience will help very much to run the gang smoothly. I will set up some goals like -
- Get more than 400 people
- At least do 3 store robberies in a day.
- Be active in all the events and stuff
- Make my warehouse always filled
- Minimum of 15 people in a store robbery
- I will try to achieve 100% turf
- Will try to do all the graffiti
- Be a respected and dangerous gang which everyone is afraid of and have a good reputation.
They will help me and my gang members to encourage in joining the gang and will also help to concentrate.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
- I will be active leader and will keep a eye on the management of gang and will make sure there is no rule break.
- I will be strict on every mistake whether it is a small or a big mistake.
- Minimum of 3 store robberies in a day, 100% turf, minimum of $10.000 profit from graffiti.
- I will make leaders of turf, graffiti, ghetto clap, training and will make sure that only selected people will do the negotiation.
- Will try to not do any rule breaks.
- Will have a high command of every time zone which will help in doing every events and will not miss any events.
- No nepotism
- Active in ghetto robberies and highway robberies.
- Will give high command to less ranks so there is no blunder.
- I will make a department that is giving training to people who do not know about gangs and will make a separate rank for those people this will encourage more people to join the gang and there will be more people in my gang.
- Will make sure that store robberies are done after the following requirements - minimum of 15 people, minimum of 1 hostage etc.
- Will make sure that every person has the gang dress as I have seen that many people are not having the dress.
- Will provide all members with clothes, guns and stuff and will make sure they are doing gang stuff after their training.
- I will ensure that only experienced people get high command rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom