Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nadia J.
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 5-11
5. Your Discord: Queen of Chaos#6969
6. Your Nickname: Lilith Aces
7. Your ID: 1143

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation
)
- I want to make sure that not only legal organisations can earn money, but also the gangsters in Los Santos
- I have a very long experience in legal organisations and I also have experience in the illigal onces. And those two combined togheter, will make Marabunta think like professional gangsters
- I want to show everyone that Marabunta is ruler of Ghetto and that Los Santos should be afraid of us!

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
- Making sure that all the people we recruit have the basic knowledge of Ghetto and City
- I also wIll make sure that all the HC in Marabunta will have excellent knowledge about all the rules and they can educate and help others with questions
- Making sure that people or go to almost all events and put Marabunta first or are punished/kicked
- Perhaps ally with big families and getting their members in Marabunta for more illigal fun
- Nice bonusses for all the wins and tryhards that we will do
- Aknowledgeding the hard work that all my gangsters do in bonusses, parties, treats, prices etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom