Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
Your Name IRL - Tiago De Carvalho

Age - 17

Time Zone - SAST

Average Online Per Day - 6 - 12 Hours

Discord - Tigs#1330

Nickname - Daniel Carter

ID - 2755

Additional Information -

1. Leader of - Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

A - I am known for a few things inside the city, sometimes I do turfs, sometimes I street fight, but most of the time I lead. I was very well known in EN1 I had been playing Grand for about a year or so. I helped many gangs finish their term successfully. I was deputy in some of those gangs too, just like I was Deputy in Marabunta a few days ago. I helped Bunta get there event activity up the second I joined, and I was able to make it the most active gang in the city for the next week after that. I will be doing the exact same with my gang, I will make it one of the most active in the city and I will make sure everyone is attending events on the daily at a constant rate. Bunta will be attending every event, everyday, and we will be trying our best to win those events everyday.

B - Before joining you will be interviewed, you will have to have 7+ years inside the city. Just so we can make sure that you have some experience in it. After making sure you have 7+ years in the city you will be interviewed, this interview will be around 5+ questions, just to make sure you know you're stuff and the rules about the Ghetto, Events and just the city in General. I would want to take a new approach like Bilal Bolo did to the ranking system. I will have 20 or 18 ranks. This will make it so that we don't have the issue of everyone wanting to be a High Command, it will also make the activity of events increase because the only way you will get a rank up in my gang is by actually attending the events in the first place. So if there are more ranks to grind for it will mean more people attending events daily. More people at events = more room for unique RP situations and RP situations in general.

C - I want to make sure I actually finish my term. That will be my main goal, alongside 100% turf rate. Marabunta and the gangs in general inside EN3 haven't had the best/most committed leaders. There has already been multiple failed terms, but I want to be the one to be able to change that. I have the time, I have the deputies, I have the Turfers, and I even have some Graffiti artists picked out already. I'm committed to becoming leader, and I am committed to finishing my term, being the gang that has done the most events, and being the first gang to hit 100% turf rate in EN3.

BUNTA ON TOP!!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Marabunta will be doing 1 Gunstore, and 1 24/7 Store Robbery everyday.
2. We will be attending at least 3 - 4 Clands everyday.
3. We will be doing FZ as much as we can, we want to make a lot of cool, unique RP situations happen, and a lot of FZ raids can do that
4. Members will receive bonuses for attending events, or even getting top shooter at cland, or getting a chute at cland.
5. We will try have extremely little problems with gangs, we don't want toxicity and we do not support toxicity. I want to work with other gangs where I can.
6. All our members will be treated with respect, they will all grind for there ranks the same way as others and there will be no favorites.
7. I will make sure every person online will be at our events, if they can be...
8. I will try make every event different, so it's not the same RP every event.
9. I will have a turf leader, leading my turfs, so we can aim for 100% turf rate. But I will be watching over my turf leader to make sure everything is going good and well. At the end of the day it is my gang and I will have to take care of it and make sure everything that needs to be done is getting done.
10. I will make sure to have as many hostage situations as possible as this usually involves a lot of fun RP for both sides

Why should you choose me?

1 - I have my turf team picked out and ready.
2 - I have past experience.
3 - I have my unique ranking system already picked out and ready to be implemented.
4.- I have time to run a gang and commitment to run a gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom