Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
vAnimated III
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 6, 2021
Time of violation
4:00 AM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bauUSnknXfM

vAnimated

Player
Player
I have lots of footage (More than what is just in this video) to show how GOV is corrupt, and how they disrespect their members and play favorites amongst their members as well. The things shown in the video are beyond hypocritical and the amount of rule bending is a horrendous sight to see especially from the Governor himself. Please watch this video, and read over the pictures as they show how the Governor cooperates with criminals instead of arresting them, hypocrisy and playing favorites amongst the GOV team and above all else disrespect for the rules of the server and disrespect towards the members of the org by playing favorites amongst the members. Subordinates in the video and pictures will be included.

Video Evidence:
Picture Evidence:

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Reviewing
Thread is locked to prevent unnecessary off topic while curators make their decision​

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please provide the additional evidence that you have.

Note: Any off topic post from anyone else in this thread will result in a forum ban

vAnimated

Player
Player
I left my home to go to the gym. I returned 30 minutes ago. When I left I was in the gov organization and upon returning home I am now NOT in this organization as I have been fired. Wrongful termination now and I have proof as well of the Governor replying to me on emails in regards to this forum post. So after making this thread I was fired, this is taking OOC situation into IC which is another rule break amongst the ones shown in the video prior.

Tom Kane

Player
Player
I left my home to go to the gym. I returned 30 minutes ago. When I left I was in the gov organization and upon returning home I am now NOT in this organization as I have been fired. Wrongful termination now and I have proof as well of the Governor replying to me on emails in regards to this forum post. So after making this thread I was fired, this is taking OOC situation into IC which is another rule break amongst the ones shown in the video prior.
Will discuss with GOV High Command immediately the IC justification for your termination​

vAnimated

Player
Player
To add to the topic of favoritism, as shown in the following screenshots there was a disagreement in regards to how we proceed to events as an informal org where he mentions that he himself, the deputy governor Jon Crikey, Director of USSS Esmate Dior, and USSS commando coach carter "feel like" and then the rest of the message cuts off. This shows they have some type of deeper relationship and with more screenshots in just a moment I will prove this is fact rather than just a statement but here is that screenshot.

Now to add to this topic, of favoritism, there was a disagreement in the family where as I came into the middle of it to resolve whatever the issue was, and as you can see, there was a disagreement

After this dispute he says "we are leaving" so I checked logs and they left which is no problem to me.

And in the logs they left at nearly the same time even though the other two said nothing during the entire time during the dispute in discord.

Now if you refer to the end of the video that is shown in the initial message of this corruption, you will see he was unable to answer whether or not if it would have been the same situation if any of these guys or himself were placed in this scenario and this is the basis of my comment in regards to favoritism when it comes to this organization and how this he has used this issue as an excuse to disrespect and now fire me from the organization. It’s favoritism Inappropriate behavior by leader and If it happened on discord then was taken IC again which is OOC situation to IC. This is the main issue here in this scenario and firing me without any notification or reason to do so leads me to assume the basis of firing me is due to these issues.

coach carter

coach carter
Player
the same guy who yells at his employees for not protecting him for excursion out side of the capital but conducting businesses out on his own. if you dont like the job why did you want to join that's literally the job of secret service so he dosent get kidnapped 😂🤣

Tom Kane

Player
Player
the same guy who yells at his employees for not protecting him for excursion out side of the capital but conducting businesses out on his own. if you dont like the job why did you want to join that's literally the job of secret service so he dosent get kidnapped 😂🤣
Your forum account will be banned for unnecessary off topic. Gov will be given ample opportunity to present their side. Do not flood the thread with petty taunts

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Now awaiting Gov Leader / Deputy Leader / Or a representative authorised by the formers to respond to this situation and present government organisations side​

Provide Adequate Justification as well for these points:
  1. Why this individual was fired ? What is the time when he committed the offence ? Why was this action taken after he created a forum report against government and not before ?​
  2. The accused violation of Leader Rules 2.3 where apparent issues inside family (in a case where conflict occurred on discord - OOC) have elevated into org conflicts amongst the same members / reasons for different partial behaviour to reporter which leader was aware of​
  3. GOVs side on allegation of Leader Rules 3.3 / Favouritism​

You have 8 hours or evidence submitted by reporter (those valid) will be considered at face value and the termination will be considered bringing OOC situation to IC.

PS - Kind reminder to keep the response formal and to the point there is no need for personal taunts/insults. Any unnecessary off topic will result in ban of forums account

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Now awaiting Gov Leader / Deputy Leader / Or a representative authorised by the formers to respond to this situation and present government organisations side​

Provide Adequate Justification as well for these points:
  1. Why this individual was fired ? What is the time when he committed the offence ? Why was this action taken after he created a forum report against government and not before ?​
  2. The accused violation of Leader Rules 2.3 where apparent issues inside family (in a case where conflict occurred on discord - OOC) have elevated into org conflicts amongst the same members / reasons for different partial behaviour to reporter which leader was aware of​
  3. GOVs side on allegation of Leader Rules 3.3 / Favouritism​

You have 8 hours or evidence submitted by reporter (those valid) will be considered at face value and the termination will be considered bringing OOC situation to IC.

PS - Kind reminder to keep the response formal and to the point there is no need for personal taunts/insults. Any unnecessary off topic will result in ban of forums account
1) GOV has no 3 strike rule at the moment. We have been firing people who have been inactive, not following the law or who have overall made bad decisions which can lead to the Organisation getting in trouble or getting sued ICly. We want to maintain a proper standard with the individuals hired in the Government. Furthermore, the Government has nearly 100 people in it at the moment. The other Orgs need manpower as well. Im not going to hoard inactive people who have warnings for insurbodination and have not gone on duty for a couple days ESPECIALLY when we are in the midst of Martial Law. If anyone who has been fired has a problem with it, feel free to contact my AG ICly and sue me.

2) The only issue being arisen is from Vs side. I have constantly avoided conflict in the Government and all my colleagues within the Government can attest to that. This is another reason for Vs firing. He has been causing conflict within the Organisation by protecting his family members despite of what wrong they do even if it means he will have to argue with and raise his voice against the Governor himself. Im sorry but if after multiple meetings and the conflict is unable to be resolved, i will be left with no choice but to fire the person in the centre of all these conflicts.

3) I have tried my best to constantly defuse the situation with V however he has no intentions on allowing others to speak. As you can see from his POV, he is free doing absolutely nothing and in martial law it states that all units have to be helping out and on duty for as long as the martial law however he is refusing to do so and spends time driving down to the checkpoint to shout at me infront of multiple other organisations that he wants to speak to me when he could very well have done so over radio. Furthermore, his evidence about 'favouritism' is an utter lie. He shows some video evidence of me speaking then cuts off the video right before i respond and say that 'i didnt respond'? This is exactly why he needs to show FULL evidence and not crop out evidence which helps him. That conversation in my office was nearly an hour long but he only crops out 1 part to help his cause which breaks multiple forum rules + coincides with deceiving admins.

After this incident, i met him in my office a couple hours later where he starts shouting at me and not allowing anyone to speak. The reason why youre unable to see all this is because all the evidence he is using is cropped, edited & trimmed which goes against every single forum rule. I dont have POV of every meeting i have or every time i speak to someone but if V is willing to show the full POVs of every single incident he mentions above instead of showing words spoken by me out of context ill be more than willing to explain myself better.

Regarding his Picture evidence in the first post where i threatened to kick someone OOCly due to the fact that they kept wearing Government uniform to OOC Events, i had spoken to the individual outside the zone multiple times and asked him what uniform he was wearing, he claimed it was Gov uniform. And it WAS a uniform which can be taken from the Closet OR bought from the shops. So i told him to go back to GOV and change if he wants to attend the informal. However, he decided to run in without doing so and since he was literally disobeying the Governor, i thought that i could raise the issue to his family leader as this action of his will give the Unoff Org and my Org strikes for 1 persons bad behaviour. And there in the screenshots he even admins to bringing GOV equipment off duty with him to an event.

vAnimated

Player
Player
I have proof in which the last statement provided by the Governor, Krazzy Singh is not only incorrect, but I can proof rule bending and manipulation as well.

I will start with statement number 3. Because during the time period of the argument that happened in the office at GOV, Luis (the admin) told me he and other admins heard the conversation between us in the office and called out Jon's comment to me in regards to him saying I called an admin which I did not do, however the entire video shows an argument from both sides that shows us mixing, and yelling at each other, so I have provided what is necessary to my claim due to admins informing me with prior issues that they do not want to review entire video evidence that is "nearly an hour"

Now in number 2 of his statement, he says "This is another reason for Vs firing. He has been causing conflict within the Organisation by protecting his family members despite of what wrong they do even if it means he will have to argue with and raise his voice against the Governor himself" There have been 0 instances of any event like this taking place especially since I can prove that during this time that he was in my family. If this statement were true, I would have been fired from the organization or would have received several warnings if that statement were true. Also if it were true, he would not have been a part of my family this entire time which I can prove with MULTIPLE livestreams where I streamed The Grand RP where we have had no other issues other than a minor squabble over an outfit OUTSIDE and nothing to do with GOV whatsoever

Furthermore there is no deceiving involved here when admins were listening to the conversation and could hear us arguing. Which is why Jon Crikey asked why I had called admins. Whenever admins appear you can most commonly hear their footsteps. Here is my evidence for that.

Now the first initial statement in number 1, he says there is no 3 strike rule in government even though the very first video I sent shows a close up recording of him issuing myself and Alex Smith a STRIKE for INSABORDINATION yet he now claims there is NO strike rule whatsoever and that people are just getting fired which brings me to this statement as mentioned here

"Im not going to hoard inactive people who have warnings for insubordination and have not gone on duty for a couple days ESPECIALLY when we are in the midst of Martial Law."

Please review this video here:

That video was taken TODAY. as of right now, yet during the argument where admins were listening, the Governor Krazzy said this

Video evidence:

He claims he has not seen Alex Smith ever. Let this statement sink in that he says he plays 12 ours a day for 5-6 days a week yet has not seen Alex not even ONE TIME, yet for some reason he is still in the organization and I am not? This is proof that not only was I fired for a illegitimate reason, wrongful termination at it's finest but is this not manipulation of government policies, the policies that he is supposed to make in fairness to everyone and not just what suits him? Policies he puts in place is very a very accurate statement as well. Please review the following evidence that he posted earlier today.

He says if you are on duty, make sure you use your clock in rota that way it is tracked and basically if you are inactive for 4-5 days you will be fired from the organization. I can prove that not only do numerous organization members forget to clock in, but they also forget to log their weapon reports and the Governor does not properly check the logs for the organization. I had to inform him that nearly ALL of the body armor was missing but had he been checking logs properly he would have known this but instead it came as a shock to him.

Here is my proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885170091220668497/917631489628311562/IMG_0952.png

Also, for the record Tom, we had a conversation in GOV where Darkov, the Deputy Governor, was present and you could see me in full uniform on duty. This was the day you addressed that we as Government employees cannot tell players that there are no lawyers available and instead we have to direct players to the GOV email and help them get in touch with them and here is my video proof of me helping a player do so almost immediately after we had the conversation while I was of course still in uniform. Please keep the time and date at the bottom right hand corner in mind as it verifies that I have not been inactive and many players in the org like myself, tend to forget numerous things such as the clock in rota

Here is my evidence:

And just before this I was having a conversation with the Deputy Governor darkov after our conversation

Here is my evidence same date prior to the video above:

Now with all this evidence provided I can also prove that If it is true not to be inactive from 4-5 days, he does not mention that on the 4th day you cannot fulfill your duty if you are not busy. However exactly 4 days ago, GOV conducted a search of FIB and LSPD members (Before they disbanded) and I have proof of this as well as Luis (who is now and administrator) being present during this time.
This event took place on 02/12/21 and if he had any questions in regards to whether or not I am inactive he could have messaged me in Discord like he always did prior to this "beef" and asked me to clarify whether I have been active or not rather thanterminating me while I was AFK.

He also says instead of doing my duties during martial law that I ignored my duties to drive around the map. I have evidence that prior to this specific event I came back in the middle of them arguing and I picked up Alex to take him to GOV to get in his work clothes for this so called duty that Krazzy claims he never does. Which lead to the situation on the highway where I am asking to speak with him in private.

Now on to the very last statement in regards to a family member of mine, he did wrongfully bring gov equipment to an event which is 100% a fat rule break and the issue was brought up to me and I addressed it with him immediately. After this he did ask and he DID say PLEASE to in the event if anything happens in the future to address it with him and not with ME as he may be my family member however if he is disobeying the rules of GOV and the GOVERNOR himself is witness to it then there should have been immediate disciplinary action rather than it being brought up with me, the member even APOLOGIZED for it happening just for the Governor to follow up later on in the conversation with "You should be happy you still have your job"

Now while he may be correct on the issue regarding the rule break, and it was not only addressed, but the person who was violating the rule not only apologized but asked him NICELY if the issue can be brought up with himself rather than his family leader, I find it incredibly hard to believe that this statement wasnt directed at him BECAUSE he is a member of my family. My thoughts on this is based off of the initial contact in the GOV radio Krazzy addressing the person who violated the rules as MY family member.

I find the topic of the favoritism quite interesting because the favoritism that has already been proven by Krazzy's messages and actions in discord not just once but twice, and in the office where I asked him if it was anyone else that he plays favorites with in the same situation would these things happen to them, and this question was not answered when he had no reason not to answer it.

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, with the co-curator of GOV we have decided to Accept this report.​
  • The evidence of corruption is edited and old it shall not be considered.​
  • Curators will do a comprehensive internal audit of favoritism inside the government organization. A meeting with present High Command and other staff will be done to conclude this and after discussion the final verdict on this will be issued.​
  • Government will be punished for violation of Leader Rules 1.7 and bringing an OCC situation to IC​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom