Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elizabeth Miles
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Thomas
Date
Dec 7, 2022
Time
16.08 of server
Proofs
https://imgur.com/tBubW9M

Elizabeth miles

Player
Player
Hi John.
Hope you are doing good.
Yesterday I was playing Grand RP En 2 and I was blocked from server for the reason "Pending PC Check". (60 days)
I had no idea what it meant so I checked game rules but found nothing in them. I then contacted my old fam head "Alkali Pierce " and asked her about it. So , she told me it happen when you have illegal cheats or mods installed in your PC.
In that regard, I can say I got no mods installed in my game directory. I use mods for offline game when I like to play story mode as I can change cars to my personal preference other than that I have not cheated in GTA online or any RP server ever. You can check my PC for it only game related files not my personal data.
Also 1 week ago my game stopped connecting to Rockstar Social club for some reason because of that I could not login to both my accounts for 3 days resulting in daily reward reset during those 3 days I have tried every legal method I found on internet to solve the issue. One of the method was to use a soft name "Cloud flare WARP". It helped me connect to GTA online but not to any rage server gave loading error (Infinite loading). The solution I found was to turn off my my windows firewall as it was blocking Rockstar Social Club.
This is all the info I know which can target any kind of misunderstanding on my part. If you want to ask any further info, I am available to help.
Please unblock me on Grand RP En2 I will be thankful to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom