Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Complaint against the management level (DE Server 4)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Guzman_Durango
Administrators nickname
Candy Enect
Date
Dec 8, 2022
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/GCmb2p7

Guzman_Durango

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I have a complaint against the admins of the DE Server 4 (not all admins, I mean the management, who can't keep the admins under control and there is corruption at its best).

I would like to make it clear that I do not want to be banned, but rather make a complaint against the management level and especially about the admin Candy_Enect.
I was banned for complicity because some of my family members created twinks.
Let's move on to me, I myself have rather less time than many on this server as I run and manage 3 companies so I can't always actively participate in the gaming experience, I tend to rely on my members and the leadership, when they tell me to level up and kick out or something like that I do it without questioning because I don't know much about the back story and would rather play as fast as possible because I don't have much time. Apparently I got banned for inviting members who had twinks. Now I ask them frankly, how am I supposed to control all this if I don't know about it? Also, I haven't been guilty of anything in the last 2 months and have never been banned. I'm more the one who reports everything so that we can have a nice gaming experience here (see my forum account).
I have invested over 2600$ in the last 2 months because I just wanted to support this team for all the work that goes into it. I have now been banned for complicity and 15 other members with and without twinks have also been banned. I honestly see corruption and personal problems with my Innof. Family. As an admin you should be neutral and not act with emotions.
Why I am forwarding the complaint directly to the project management is because I suspect that there is also corruption at the management level. Because otherwise so much injustice cannot prevail.
I am not making this complaint to be exiled, but rather so that in the future people don't lose their fun and desire because they are unjustly punished.
There is a lot of injustice and corruption on DE Server 4 please keep an eye on it, look at the complaints that are being written to the project management more and more lately. From this you can already see that something is going terribly wrong.
The players of S4 urgently need a rescue from this injustice.

Best regards
Guzman Durango

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Hey,

let me refer to the main topics of your complaint.
I'll start with the following point, since it also invalidates all others due to lack of evidence.
I was banned for complicity because some of my family members created twinks.
You were not. You were banned due to Gen. Rule 1.7 - Proofs of log will be sent to the Curator of project directly.
You also can see the reason for your ban in the ban screen - Why do you state a completely different reason here if it was not the reason of your ban?

and 15 other members with and without twinks have also been banned. I honestly see corruption and personal problems with my Innof. Family. As an admin you should be neutral and not act with emotions.
The other family members were banned for multi cheating, multi Account or other rule breaking.
You accuse the administrators of corruption, but can't even provide an example or proof in this context?

Why I am forwarding the complaint directly to the project management is because I suspect that there is also corruption at the management level. Because otherwise so much injustice cannot prevail.
Has never talked to me or raised issues with me and because he feels he has been treated unfairly in an individual case, of course the whole management level is corrupt as well.
Again, questionable accusations without any basis.
There is a lot of injustice and corruption on DE Server 4 please keep an eye on it, look at the complaints that are being written to the project management more and more lately. From this you can already see that something is going terribly wrong.
The players of S4 urgently need a rescue from this injustice.
Again, accusations of corruption without any evidence or examples.

Have you looked at the other complaints to the Curator of Project? It seems to me that you have not even read the title, because you have not noticed that the majority of these appeals are unbanning requests in which the players admit to breaking the rules.
So the admin team is supposed to be corrupt because players apologize to the Curator of Project for breaking the rules and ask for a second chance?

Kind regards,
Tom

.... Waiting for Curator of Project....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom