Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Grimmy Capone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VazOYE-NHpI

Ecksdee

Ex-DOC Warden | Ex-LSPD, SAHP, ARMY | Syndicate OG
Player
video provided is 32 seconds long and provides no context or game chat prior to you provoking them.

Did you get given a warning to leave? we don't know because the video provided doesn't include anything but your provoking and subsequent death because of it.

Not to mention you seem to be talking about stealing something? dunno what that's about but seems a bit sus, possible scam here?

Ecksdee

Player
video provided is 32 seconds long and provides no context or game chat prior to you provoking them.

Did you get given a warning to leave? we don't know because the video provided doesn't include anything but your provoking and subsequent death because of it.

Not to mention you seem to be talking about stealing something? dunno what that's about but seems a bit sus, possible scam here?
Imagine getting mad when you get killed and provide no context of the situation when you try complain about it, they killed you outside their own house after you provoked them, XD.

Grimmy Smuckles

Player
Player
The footage shows enough to see you pulled up and shot me for no reason without demands 1 min video attched

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
You are still provoking and you post an ad about party that is not even your house or your fam house

Ecksdee

Player
The footage shows enough to see you pulled up and shot me for no reason without demands 1 min video attched
Why would you share a video of you posting an ad about a party that isn't your house? that's trolling and provoking a response from them, which goes against the Roleplay Terms on the discord.

You also start talking to people who's names you cant see and who are wearing masks, you cant identify people by ID alone because this would be Metagaming, so why did you assume you knew who they were?

Grimmy Smuckles

Player
Player
you guys talk alot save it for the admins. plus your saying im talking about names i said tell mack thanks for the porsche
nice rdming and no demands given

Ecksdee

Player
you guys talk alot save it for the admins. plus your saying im talking about names i said tell mack thanks for the porsche
nice rdming and no demands given
why would we talk to admins when this lovely report is here? let them see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom