Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Bug Abuse | 132762 , 155268 , 132216 , 241247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kirigaya Suguha
Suspect ID
132762 , 155268 + ..
Date of violation
Dec 6, 2022
Time of violation
18:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLUN_tVaMuc

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
They join the raid event for the second time abusing some sort of a bug.
This was my second time openning this forum because the admin requested me to open it with POV proof instead of secrenshots.

ID 132762
You can see him dying for the first time at 0:59 and for the second time at 8:24 .

ID 155268
You can see him dying for the first time at the start of raid and for the second time at 12:11 .

ID 132216
Im pretty sure he dies at the start of the event and for the second time at 10:04 . I request POV from him.

ID 241247
Im pretty sure he dies at the start of the event and for the second time at 15:04 . I request POV from him.

Last edited:

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
its already have been 48 hours passed and the most of fam members has just spawned in the fam house to use fam cars there is nothing on purpose to opposide side

Since the admin wanted me to open it again it's fine and read the rules again please.
It says the admin has the right to refuse not that he has to refuse.

It does have sounds but the loud music i openned after getting muted dominates the sound of game and the discord.
This case has nothing do with the sounds it's about you guys abusing a bug.

VladFaust

Player
Player
Since the admin wanted me to open it again it's fine and read the rules again please.
It says the admin has the right to refuse not that he has to refuse.

It does have sounds but the loud music i openned after getting muted dominates the sound of game and the discord.
This case has nothing do with the sounds it's about you guys abusing a bug.
read the complaining rules the game sound should be clear dumb

Dogukan Nefertiti

Player
Player
This was my second time openning this forum because the admin requested me to open it with POV proof instead of secrenshots.

ID 132762
You can see him dying for the first time at 0:59 and for the second time at 8:24 .

ID 155268
You can see him dying for the first time at the start of raid and for the second time at 12:11 .

ID 132216
Im pretty sure he dies at the start of the event and for the second time at 10:04 . I request POV from him.

ID 241247
Im pretty sure he dies at the start of the event and for the second time at 15:04 . I request POV from him.
Dude, I think you're too angry to see your own mistake you know why, I wish you would have sat down and watched the video properly the reason is, the (Mercy Kill you did at 12:35 is forbidden) you're so full of anger that you're even stupid enough to share the things you've done yourself I will laugh a lot if the person who did this gets punished because of this video and there is no sound in this video, you stupidly added music and tried to cover up your own mistake It's funny that you close the places where you insult at us.

Last edited:

AichSu Hestia

Turco Grande Family
Player
its already have been 48 hours passed and the most of fam members has just spawned in the fam house to use fam cars there is nothing on purpose to opposide side
It is normal for a forum to be delayed at the request of the administrator. You say that family members want to buy a vehicle from home, but when you relog and choose to be born in the family home, they have to be born in the house, go down to the garage and go out with a vehicle, but as you can see in the pov, you don't have a family member who goes out with a vehicle, your defense does not seem realistic at all.

VladFaust

Player
Player
It is normal for a forum to be delayed at the request of the administrator. You say that family members want to buy a vehicle from home, but when you relog and choose to be born in the family home, they have to be born in the house, go down to the garage and go out with a vehicle, but as you can see in the pov, you don't have a family member who goes out with a vehicle, your defense does not seem realistic at all.
yes of course they gonna buy a car from fam house go try to fix ur shitty english EFWYUGFWEYGFWEYU and ofc I know the complaint will be rejected again try to read rules about filling complaint about players

AichSu Hestia

Turco Grande Family
Player
yes of course they gonna buy a car from fam house go try to fix ur shitty english EFWYUGFWEYGFWEYU and ofc I know the complaint will be rejected again try to read rules about filling complaint about players
I'm sorry for my bad english. It is also funny that you try to defend yourself so much for a subject that will be rejected.

ada_jolie

Player
Player
I'm sorry for my bad english. It is also funny that you try to defend yourself so much for a subject that will be reje

cted.
nice translate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rias Gremory

LI | Director of ADs
Player

ID 132762

ID 155268

ID 132216

ID 241247
isuggest you re-read the forum rules :unsure:

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
İmprove your brain

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
Dude, I think you're too angry to see your own mistake you know why, I wish you would have sat down and watched the video properly the reason is, the (Mercy Kill you did at 12:35 is forbidden) you're so full of anger that you're even stupid enough to share the things you've done yourself I will laugh a lot if the person who did this gets punished because of this video and there is no sound in this video, you stupidly added music and tried to cover up your own mistake It's funny that you close the places where you insult at us.
I don't think you understand what mercy killing is. Check the rule again please.
( 6.13 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation (Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN )
Written by Management team and Mr. Mazhor
Theres no Roleplay in this this is an OOC event thats why your allowed to use discord in this event.
I hope you know what Meta gaming is...

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
I don't think you understand what mercy killing is. Check the rule again please.
( 6.13 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation (Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN )
Theres no Roleplay in this this is an OOC event thats why your allowed to use discord in this event.
improve your brain

Rhea Bonanza

Player
Player
İmprove your brain

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
what is your purpose of putting this pov music? this is unacceptable and improve your brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom