Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yuka MitkovJr
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
Dec 8, 2022
Time
23:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/q2vFm5Q

Nr.Yukaaa

Player
Player
German Version

Guten Tag Mazhor,

ich wurde am 08.12.2022 auf dem Server DE01 wegen der allgemeinen Regel 1.1 gebannt. Dies kam für mich sehr überraschend.
Ich gebe zu, dass ich vor ein paar Monaten mein Konto regelmäßig mit einem Freund geteilt habe. Wir loggten uns gegenseitig in unsere Konten ein, um die täglichen Boni und die täglichen Investitionen zu tätigen. Die ID meines Freundes lautet 54957, und das ging über einen Zeitraum von etwa 1-2 Monaten so. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt war mir nicht bewusst, dass dies verboten ist. Als mir das dann klar wurde, haben wir damit aufgehört. Das soll keine Entschuldigung sein, sondern nur eine Erklärung.

Im Nachhinein habe ich mich oft darüber geärgert und vor allem am Anfang hatte ich immer kalten Schweiß im Nacken, weil ich Angst hatte, bestraft zu werden. Seitdem habe ich aber kein Account-Sharing mehr gemacht. Ich möchte hiermit um die Aufhebung des Banns bitten. Ich habe viele schöne Erinnerungen an den Server und habe auch Freunde gefunden. Besonders im Moment macht mir Grand sehr viel Spaß. Ich bin in der Nationalgarde und versuche mich hochzuarbeiten. Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

English Version

Good day Mazhor,

I was banned on server DE01 on 08.12.2022 due to general rule 1.1. This came very surprising for me.
I admit that a few months ago I shared my account with a friend on a regular basis. We logged into each others accounts to complete the daily bonuses and daily investments. My friend's ID is 54957 and this was going on for a period of about 1-2 months. At that time I was not aware that this is forbidden. When I then realized this, we stopped doing it. This should not be an excuse, but only an explanation.

In retrospect, I was often annoyed about it and especially in the beginning I always had cold sweat on the back of my neck, because I was afraid of being punished. Since then, however, I have no longer done any account sharing. I would like to ask herewith for unbanning. I have a lot of nice memories with the server and have also found friends. Especially at the moment Grand is a lot of fun for me. I am in the National Guard and am trying to work my way up. Thank you very much for your time.

With kind regards

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom