Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rajib_Smith
Administrators nickname
Jonathan_Thomas
Date
Dec 7, 2021
Time
1:45/2:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/ZHTCj8R

PrzmVoid

Player
Player
Ok I got rejected because of format it should be fixed now

Hi I'm void or as most people I have met in Grand know me as Rajib at approximately 1:45 I got banned/blocked for cheats and I'm very confused on the reason I wasn't doing anything I usually don't do I mined, did some family business stuff and just before the ban hopped in a family car and started driving unless some how an application got flagged for cheats or some other false flag happened I wouldn't have any idea why I would get banned for the reason "Cheats" u can ask my family I'm always around doing farming and other stuff I have no need to cheat in a gta rp server I will allow u to pc check me I haven't deleted any files for rage which will prove my innocence

Hope to get a reply -Rajib

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You will not be unbanned, Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom