Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐ป๐’ซ ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’œ๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐‘… | ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ซ๐“๐“Š๐“๐“Š๐“‡๐“Ž

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours ( weekends 8+ Hours)
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
A) Firstly i am having the experience of being leader already so i know the things which can make an org the most powerful org and the professional . i am having alot of experience in SAHP also which makes me the best candite for this position. i am having alot of plans which i will make in SAHP if i get a chance. i have observed that the pervious SAHP were not so active so i can make it active with my HC team easily as i did in NG.
B) i will make only 3 departments which will be SRT, HR and HWP. these are the departments which are the most important departments in the history of SAHP. SRT is an special force group will which respond to the global and do weekly ghetto patrols and make sure that No crime is happening under the area of SAHP. then we have HWP their work will be to do regular patroling and give out fines to those who are over speeding and parking cars incorrectly and handle the Highway Crimes.

C) HR work not only to do the hiring and giving out the trainings their work will be also to make sure that everyone is doing good and not breaking the rules y checking their logs and other stuff and they will take actions agist the people who will be breaking the rules and disrespecting the other members as in my org everyone is equal no matter what rank.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1) Sherrif and the undersheriff should make sure that the Promotion list and bounous list not contains any kind of
favoritism.
2) we should have very good relationship with the other orgs so we can easily takedown the crimes happening in city and out of city

3) Every org must have alot of active members at all shift to give good work.

4) HQ of SAHP should never be empty so the people who come there can get the help from the available units at the HQ.
SAHP_3.png

Jim Kirigaya

Jai shree Ram ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Player
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

A) Firstly i am having the experience of being leader already so i know the things which can make an org the most powerful org and the professional . i am having alot of experience in SAHP also which makes me the best candite for this position. i am having alot of plans which i will make in SAHP if i get a chance. i have observed that the pervious SAHP were not so active so i can make it active with my HC team easily as i did in NG.
B) i will make only 3 departments which will be SRT, HR and HWP. these are the departments which are the most important departments in the history of SAHP. SRT is an special force group will which respond to the global and do weekly ghetto patrols and make sure that No crime is happening under the area of SAHP. then we have HWP their work will be to do regular patroling and give out fines to those who are over speeding and parking cars incorrectly and handle the Highway Crimes.

C) HR work not only to do the hiring and giving out the trainings their work will be also to make sure that everyone is doing good and not breaking the rules y checking their logs and other stuff and they will take actions agist the people who will be breaking the rules and disrespecting the other members as in my org everyone is equal no matter what rank.

1) Sherrif and the undersheriff should make sure that the Promotion list and bounous list not contains any kind of
favoritism.
2) we should have very good relationship with the other orgs so we can easily takedown the crimes happening in city and out of city

4) HQ of SAHP should never be empty so the people who come there can get the help from the available units at the HQ.
SAHP_3.png
Best Leader ever

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

favoritism.

SAHP_3.png
waiting to see our general as a sheriff.

CoelusCrux

Jai Shree Ram ๐Ÿน ๐Ÿšฉ
Player
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

favoritism.

SAHP_3.png
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Burak_Sabez

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

favoritism.

SAHP_3.png
๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Snapy Salvador

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

favoritism.

SAHP_3.png

Snapy Salvador

Player
Player
He got good leadership skills
Good luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’—
Best leader for SAHP โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

favoritism.

SAHP_3.png
Best leader for SAHP ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

favoritism.

SAHP_3.png
+++

CoelusCrux

Jai Shree Ram ๐Ÿน ๐Ÿšฉ
Player
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?
SAHP_2.png

favoritism.

SAHP_3.png
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom