Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna morningstar

EN3: Marabunta Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Daniel
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone 2+ gmt
4. Average online per day5-7 school days. 6-15 on vacations.
5. Your Discord: catsexual_#9999
6. Your Nickname Lucifer Morningstar (not en1/2 lucifer).
7. Your ID :3436
Additional information

1. Leader of: MARABUNTA GRANDE
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

Firstly, I’ve been in this platform of grand RP for over a year and a half, I can firmly say I have a very high RP level and knowledge in everything that has to do with city rules, and how to handle RP situations. I have experience in every single kind of RP life. HC in every single LEO and GANG I’ve wanted to join and be a part, that’s due to my known experience and connections I’ve gotten throughout years of playing in this city.
After some consideration with myself and some friends I believe I have a special enough way of leading to be one of the if not the most successful gang leader GRP has seen. (More on that on rp advice)
I have high hopes to win the 100% for the current turf season. I have myself a very good and trained turf team that are more than waiting for me to get the chance to lead this org.
I am a very active player in the cities of GRP.
Especially with my gang experience of en1, I and I believe that a successful gang has to have an active and passionate leader for it to be successful. That’s why I believe I would be the best fit for leading bunta.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice to improve the RP within my organisation is, firstly making sure I got my active gang member and HC at every timezone to respond to events +making sure everyone that know who’s on top! Also I’m planning to do something not many people have done in illegal orgs .Player Training, I’m planning to get myself a small team of HC from different time zones , and this training team are gonna teach every gang member every single rule that affects gangs, events, and how to handle complicated RP situations. By making that , I can be sure that I Will never receive a warning about non-rp situation untill my term is finished. Of course I’m going to do at least 4 FZ raids every week And 1store+gun store robbery every single day I can, I’m really expecting to get my gang to be a terrorist org. Because my goal is to make a terror in this city. another goal that i have is to get my gang to be the most active gang in every single RP way, and making sure to feared ash. I sincerely think that the only way to be sure that the PR will always be respected is to add training to teach them everything there is to know! this way I will keep the RP at the highest level within my gang!

specific information:
expected deputies:
turf deputy: cory halper
event lead deputy: peanut katan
and I'll like to find the next 2 IC'ly

rank list:
14 leader
13 deputy
12 warlord
11 event leader
10 general
9 event capitan
8 enforcer
7 turfer
6 og bunta
5 hustler
4 pro bunta
3 bunta
2 trainee
1 fresh blood
(from rank 9+ u can ask me or a deputy to be a part of trainers team, that ofc will give out some big bonuses...)
and I'll like to find the next 2 IC'ly

my experience:
birgadiere general for NG, EX DHOD of USSS, en1: EX: deputy leader for bloods/families/vagos multiple times. and HC for bunta/ballas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom