Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mrigu Sess
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Dec 9, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/rs9oI52

Mrigu Baba

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,
I have been a part of this project for more than a year and have always been a resposible and sober player. Today suddenly I got banned with the reason of GR 6.3 which is looting from warehouse. Being always a part of gangs, we often take weapons and ammunations from the warehouse and as well as loot battleship and FZ parachutes and store it in gang car trunks for later disposal. In this process, it beacomes very uncertain to judge which weapons and ammunations belong to us personally and which belong to the gang. The only distinction is seen in the matter of vests. And i dont remember stealing from the warehouse or car trunks and storing it directly for my personal usage. This is also because the gang belongs to our own family and i am a responsible part of it, so there was no point of stealing from the gang.
I donot have any objections to your decision since you as admins have to take decisions as per the stated rules. I would just like to ask for an unban and hope for a positive outcome. I am ready to take the decision that you lay upon me and also an insight into what actually got me banned so that this mistake doesnot get repeated by me or any of my friends.
Responsibly Yours,
Mrigu Sess

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Will be Unbanned and Fully Wiped, its Clear all the Family Wests and other items was taken directly From WH, Last Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom