Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bucali Berkin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
13:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkeM7uzKOsw

BerkinAdk

Player
Player
At first, because the mouse was jammed, I accidentally squeezed it while the man was coming to me, he did not give any commands, he did not count down, he started to squeeze directly as it came, if you want, I have a video from the back if you want, it seems to be on the top right, I cropped the part where the man came from, but if you want, it's okay

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
At first, because the mouse was jammed, I accidentally squeezed it while the man was coming to me, he did not give any commands, he did not count down, he started to squeeze directly as it came, if you want, I have a video from the back if you want, it seems to be on the top right, I cropped the part where the man came from, but if you want, it's okay
FIRST U killed 2 of my friends and we demants YOU + GET THE FULL CLIP AND PUT THE SOUNDS !!!! Ur clip Dont have a voice !!!!! + get a clip + 2min and lets see when we was fighting !!!!

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
wait wait a sec ? u start shooting before i get out from my car ? and u say demands + put ur voice in clip + u killed 2 of my team funny guy !!

BerkinAdk

Player
Player
I think you're talking about another event, I'm alone there, no one

Dillax Hill

Player
Player
Rejected

The POV does not have your voice, so the situation is unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom